The city holds bulk collection several times a year. Refer to the bulk pick-up calendar and call 311 to schedule your pick-up.
Browse this section for:
- Sofas, chairs, furniture
- Televisions, Computers
- Bathroom fixtures
- Carpet tied in rolls (less than 6 ft, less than 50 pounds)
- Tree limbs tied in bundles (less than 6 ft, less than 50 pounds)
- Glass, securely packaged and marked
- Other bulk items normally associated with a household
- Vehicle parts
- Earthen materials including stumps and large trees
- Roof shingles and construction materials
- Regular household garbage
- White goods
- Hazardous waste like paint, chemicals, etc.
On the day of your pickup, place your items at the curb or side of the road. Items should not be placed earlier than 3 p.m. the day before your pick-up or later than 8 a.m., the day of your scheduled pick-up.
- Tree limbs, carpet, wood and similar objects should be cut into pieces a maximum of 6 feet long, and up to 22.5 kilograms (50 pounds).
- Glass must be removed from windows, doors, etc, taped or broken and put in a box clearly labeled “sharp objects”
- All loose items must be boxed. No scattered items please.